Saturday, November 1, 2008

Writing

I'm currently writing a story. I really like it. It follows the relationship (and all the drama that that entails) of two queer people as they struggle to define who they are together as well as where their comfort zones are. It's promising to be a beautiful piece with lots of contradictions and no rules.
I don't know what to do with it though. It's been suggested that I submit it to a writing contest for a gender symposium. I've thought about putting it out in zine form. I also thought about just doing an ongoing set of blog entries and post it here, entry by entry. Maybe I'll do all these things. We'll see. Of course, I also wouldn't be opposed to receiving a substantial publishers check for it either. A book deal would be quite welcome. Haha.

No comments: