Friday, March 5, 2010

Untitled

If we had met but 5 years ago

I could have been your boy

We could have dated

And more

But I don’t think it would have lasted

My gay to your lesbian

It wasn’t a match made in heaven

For sure we’d’ve been thrown in hell

(Queers aren’t supposed to swing that way

You know

It’s just not natural)

Time changed and things went by

I met you but a few months ago

When we started dating

And more

At first it was dyke on dyke

But with a certain disclosure

It became man (more or less) and woman (more or less)

And sex came into question

Still queer (more or less)

And yet not

Now I worry

Over my hesitation

To rejoin the straight nation

Take exhibit A: a penis

And exhibit B: a vagina

And both are still attached

And when the two interact

How transgressive can that be

How radical does that seem

Unless the boi is getting fucked

And of course

Sex of that sort

Can only be called one thing

Incidental het’rosexual.

No comments: