Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Transrelating Zine

A few months back I posted about some writings I had done and wasn't sure what I wanted to do with them. I'm excited to say that I decided to put them into a zine format. The result is a zine titled "Transrelating". The first edition is titled "A Memoir on Creating Queer Relationships". The final piece includes my writings as well as the collective works of some other people from across the country and even from one person across the Atlantic. I am unsure at this point if there will be an electronic version of the zine... but I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amari,

My name is DDog, and I just renamed my podcast Trans(re)lating. I didn't take the name from you--it was a case of independent creation on both our parts--but in Google searches for "transrelating" this post comes up too so that's how I found it.

I'm not very experienced with zines, but yours sounds great. I was wondering if you might be interested in submitting any of your work to the podcast. You can check out the podcast at http://transrelating.com, and contact me at submissions@transrelating.com if you're interested.

Thanks!