Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's all in a yurt.




I just came back from an amazing weekend spent in a yurt. And I'm in love! I got to tour the Northern Oregon coastline, played on the beach, hiked some trails, climbed a small peak, ate some great homemade pasta and sauce with wine and cider (I know, I was really roughing it on this camping trip, right?), saw some beautiful scenery, and did... um... you know... other things you do at camp too. All with someone very dear to me. How perfect is that? And it was all centered around this "rustic" yurt. I want one now!

2 comments:

laptop muse said...

Oh that sounds lovely! I'm so happy for you ... and I so want to visit Oregon! It looks so different from our coastline, yet equally beautiful and powerful.

Much Love & Hugs,
Marion
<3

little light said...

Oi, is that Neahkahnie Mountain? I think I recognize the view.