Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Curse of Dirty Queer

If you read erotica

Chances are you sometimes also write erotica.

And writing takes inspiration.

Inspiration which comes at some odd times.

Some convenient;

Like sitting on the toilet seat.

Or when you are waiting for intermission to end

Or or waiting for the punch clock to read 6pm.

Some times are very inopportune times.

Like when you are talking with your supervisor.

Or or riding your bike.

Or while having sex.

No kidding.

Happened to me once.

Very inopportune.

The ideas, not the sex.

The sex had perfect timing.

The writing did not.

There I was eating out my girlfriend when I got ideas.

Really good ideas.

I had to stop.

“Ooh! I need to write a few lines down!”

I smacked my forehead.

I didn’t just blurt that out loud.

She took it quite well.

“I have a pen down there somewhere.

And and my skin is your paper.

Just dig a little deeper.”

So I did.

But I lost the poem.

Not sure yet if I’m upset about that one getting away.

But yes.

The loss of material is saddening.

This might not have happened to you yet

But it will.

It’s the curse of Dirty Queer.

You get great ideas at the worst times.

My advice?

Next time you get inspiration

Even when you’re with your boss

Just ask for a pen and write away.

I’m sure she’ll understand.

And if she doesn’t?

Just enlighten her.

* wink *

No comments: